Our 1″ lifting foam is perfect to use in our Co2 launchers which have a 1′ barrel. We find that when you use it at the bottom of our launcher barrels it helps lift the confetti or streamer products to fly higher in the air. Many of our competitors take 2 cardboard caps and glue them together to use for lifting. We thought the cardboard pieces were more dangerous when shot out of a launcher barrel than using our soft foam. Our foam forms a barrier that literally pushes all the confetti out of the barrel for maximum height. Be sure to use a push rod or any rod or stick to push the foam to the bottom of the launcher barrel BEFORE inserting the confetti or streamer products.
Our foam is made in the USA.
The following are the Co2 Launchers we recommend using 1″ lifting foam:
– Quarter Turn Handheld Co2 Launchers – Shooting Tissue and Metallic Streamers or Tissue and Metallic Confetti Products
– Mega Blaster Handheld Co2 Launcher launchers – Shooting Tissue or Metallic Confetti or Die cut products
– Master Blaster Handheld Co2 launchers – Shooting Tissue and Metallic Streamers or Confetti Products
– X6 Version 3 Electric Remote Launcher – Shooting Streamer products
– 9 Barrel POD – Shooting Tissue or Metallic Confetti or Streamer products
ALL ORDERS RECEIVED AFTER 3:00 P.M. Eastern Time (ET) WILL BE PROCESSED ON THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY.
Remember to check your shipping box when it arrives for the “CERTIFIED FLUTTER FETTI® PRODUCT STICKER” on the outside of the box. To be sure it’s an authentic Flutter FETTI product.
©2021 Parti Line International, LLC. All Rights Reserved
- Weight: 0.05 lb