Surprise Box Continuous Flow Confetti Launcher
– Rental Price – $208.00
– Purchase Price – $2,000.00
– If you’re in the Event Business Contact us for Wholesale pricing.
Our most FAVORITE LAUNCHER is the SURPRISE BOX!
The Surprise Box is part Jack-In-The-Box & part Continuous Flow Launcher.
– To operate the Surprise Box you must get the empty 5 lb liquid siphon Co2 tank (which comes inside the Surprise Box) filled by a gas company like AirGas in your hometown. Remember gas companies are only open Monday – Friday.
– The following products can be used with the Surprise Box: Tissue or Metallic Flutter FETTI Tissue Corkscrews, or Die Cut Shapes (Butterflies, Hearts, Stars or Rose Petals etc.) (NO STREAMERS OR SIMILAR MATERIALS WILL WORK IN THIS MACHINE.)
We love the Surprise Box because it’s so easy to use and your guests will clap and cheer once you open the box and Surprise them with the Flutter FETTI products flying up to 40’ high into the air.
The Surprise Box is perfect for a Wedding (using all White Tissue and Silver Metallic Die Cut Rose Petals or Die Cut Hearts), Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, or Corporate Events. We recommend Gift Wrapping the Surprise Box and putting it on the dance or event floor. Then have that special someone open the lid of the box and get ready for the shock and amazement as everyone screams with delight as they are Surprised with this Special Effect!
– Install the 5 lb Co2 tank upright in the Surprise Box and attach the Co2 hose to the tank using the plastic washer between the nut and tank. (No TEFLON tape). Use a wrench to tighten the hose to the tank.
– Open the lid and sprinkle in several handfuls of our confetti products. “Fluff the material”. Do not overload! The Co2 tank can shoot out approximately 3lbs of confetti products or 2lbs of die-cut products.
– Open the valve on Co2 tank slowly.
– Partially close the lid and carefully hook the cable hook to the eyebolt in the box lid. Close the lid.
THE SURPRISE BOX IS READY TO FIRE.
Put your leg behind the Surprise Box before you open the lid to keep the box from rolling backward. Then simply pull the lid all the way open. To conserve the Co2 close the lid instantly for multiple shots. When you pull up the lid of the Surprise Box, the confetti products inside of the box will fly up to the ceiling, up to 40’high into the air astounding everyone!
Click on the video at the top of the page to see it in action. I’ve filled the Surprise Box with die-cut tissue butterflies. I’m shooting this launcher off in a hotel ballroom with a 16’ high ceiling. You see what happens when you open the lid of the box. The die-cut butterflies hit the ceiling and spread out making the effect cover more of the room.
The Surprise Box is made in the USA as are the Flutter FETTI products used inside of the box.
Take care that no unauthorized person has access to the charged system. If you break or lose any pieces of the Launcher please let us know. Thank you.
KEEP CLEAR FROM THE OPENING OF THE BOX
TO AVOID BEING HIT BY THE CONFETTI MATERIAL.
FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE – CONTACT JON STERN 24/7
CAUTION – DO NOT AIM OR POINT THE SURPRISE BOX AT ANYONE.
DO YOU WORK IN THE EVENT INDUSTRY? IF SO, PLEASE CALL US TOLL FREE 877-321-1999 (OUT OF THE U.S. 504-522-0300) FOR WHOLESALE PRICING FOR THE ABOVE PRODUCT.
ALL ORDERS RECEIVED AFTER 3:00 P.M. CENTRAL STANDARD TIME WILL BE PROCESSED ON THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY.
Disclaimer: Note some confetti products are colored with dye that may stain if they come become damp or wet. Please remove wet confetti immediately upon discharge.
© 2019 Parti Line International, LLC. All Rights Reserved
- Weight: 50 lb