Please watch the video of the X-6V3 in action!
X-6 Version 3 Electric Single Barrel Launcher
– Rental Price – $125.00 plus your fill of products
– Purchase Price – $718.75
DO YOU WORK IN THE EVENT INDUSTRY? IF SO, PLEASE CALL US TOLL FREE 877-321-1999 (OUT OF THE U.S. 504-522-0300) FOR WHOLESALE PRICING FOR THE ABOVE PRODUCT.
– The X-6 Version 3 launcher is made in the USA.
– You’ll see that the large streamers can shoot out in 2 ways.
– Either straight out or in a starburst configuration. If we are pre-loading your launcher barrel please let us know which way you want the streamers to fly.
Why Flutter FETTI’s X6 Version 3 Electric Launcher is the ONLY WAY TO GO?
The X-6 Version 3 has evolved into an almost perfect confetti/streamer launcher. It’s capable of shooting 2”X 40’ streamers over 120′ high into the air. The new version is 40% lighter, 20% stronger and 20% more powerful. It can be configured several ways from floor mount to truss mount. This cannon sets a new standard in Ariel Arts.
This confetti/streamer launcher can be hung from a lighting truss with a C-Clamp or it can sit on a stage floor. Comes with a 39″-long Barrel, C-Camp, and Safety Strap. Uses one 16 gram-threaded Co2 cylinders.
Shoots 2″ X 40′ long Metallic Streamers 120′ into the air. Shoots 2″ X 30′ Tissue Streamers 80′ into the air.
Operates on 110 volt. Can be retrofitted for 220Volt. Compatible with DMX.
- Smaller Products – will go 40′ into the air
- Use either 4-9″ Speed Load tubes or 2-18″ speed load tubes of confetti or streamer products per barrel per shot
- Larger (Longer streamers) Products – will go 90′ – 100′ into the air
- Load 15 Doubled wrapped stacks of tissue or metallic Flutter FETTI per barrel per shot to make the Flutter FETTI fly further out into the air.
- 15 – 2″x30′ Metallic Streamers with tissue bubbles per barrel per shot
- 15 – 2″ X 40′ Metallic or Tissue Streamers per barrel per shot
- 15 – 1 1/2″x6″ Metallic FETTI Strips per barrel per shot
*Control options: One single Push Button Control Box, Multi-Switch (8 Channels) Control Box, Programmable Wireless Transmitter with Unique Numeric Code to prevent Misfires. Use our DMX relay box to be compatible with your DMX system. We recommend loading the barrels with confetti products that will accommodate the distance you want it to fire. This confetti launcher will shoot the large products listed above approximately 90′ – 100′ high into the air. If you use the smaller products listed it will fire the products 40′ into the air.
- PUSH BUTTON DETONATOR. This supplies the 110V current to the launchers. It has an on/off switch and a push-button firing control.
- DMX RELAY BOX WILL SEAMLESSLY FIT INTO YOUR DMX LOOP. It is fully addressable and has in and out ports. This relay requires 110V and it supplies the current to the launcher.
CONFETTI LAUNCHER ACCESSORIES REQUIRED FOR USE:
- Four 40″ Speed Load tubes of product or 8 – 9″ Speed Load tubes of product or larger products listed above.
- One 1″ Compression Caps
- Compression Tape
- Control boxes listed above.
- One 16 gram threaded Co2 cylinders
- Flutter Fetti confetti products sold separately.
- Piercing Unit – Our U.S. Patented (#10,222,169 B2) Piercing unit makes this the BEST piercing unit in the industry because it won’t leak and it will hold the Co2 once it’s screwed in for days upon days upon days.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
LOADING THE LAUNCHER BARRELS
Step 1 – Put the gray foam lifting seal into the BOTTOM of the barrel. We recommend loading the foam by inserting it into the bottom of the launcher barrel.
Step 2 – Remove the caps from both ends of the speed load tubes filled with confetti and streamer products.
NOTE – We recommend filling the launchers with either 2-18” Speed Load tubes of products or 4-9” Speed Load tubes of product. If you are loading the launcher barrel with individual larger streamers BE SURE TO REMOVE THE TAPE FROM EACH STREAMER BEFORE YOU LOAD IT INTO THE BARREL.
Step 3 – Place the cardboard compression cap over the mouth of the barrels.
Step 4 – Using the launcher tape, take a 5” – 6” strip and tape around the outside diameter, being careful to tape smoothly so there are no air bubbles. DO NOT tape across the top of the compression cap.
FIRING THE LAUNCHERS
Step 5– Lift the levers on the quick connect coupler on the launching unit. Insert the barrels into the quick connect coupler. Push down on the quick release levers locking the barrel into the proper position. Double-check the connectors so that they are securely fastened and locked. There are 2 pins on a ring, remove the pins and insert through the holes to lock in the cam levers.
(Continue with these instructions if hanging the X6V3 from a lighting grid)
Step 6 – Using a wrench loosen the fittings before aiming the barrels. If you are hanging the X6V3 from a lighting grid first position the launcher in the direction you want the barrels to fire. Next, tighten the C-clamp onto the lighting grid so the barrels point in the correct position. Tighten all fittings after aiming the barrels.
Step 7 – Screw in the 16-gram threaded Co2 cylinder. Keep screwing quickly until the cylinder is cold. NOTE- Screw in the Co2 as close to Showtime as possible.
Step 8 – Plug in the push-button control switch to the AC power source. Check that the control switch is OFF. Attach the electric cord from the launcher to the 110V in port on the control box. Extension cords can be used to accommodate longer distances. Also multi plugs or power strips can be used to attach multiple launchers to the control box.
Step 9 – Next fasten the silver safety strap around the launcher and the lighting grid. If you are ready to fire and are not using a control box, just plug the launcher in and it will fire. If you are using a control box go to step 10.
Firing Instructions for using the X6V3 on a stage floor or hanging from a lighting grid
Step 10 – Turn the control switch on the red box to ON. Verify that the indicator light is on.
NOTE – if you are not using a control box then the launchers will fire when they are plugged in.
Step 11 – When ready to launch push the black firing button.
NOTE – The X6 Launchers can also be turned over and they will sit on a stage floor by removing the C clamp used on trusses. When in the sitting position you will need to remove the straight coupling and put in a 45-degree coupling to enable the launcher barrel to be in a 45-degree angle. If that is how you requested the launcher barrels we have already done this for you. Then you must put a sandbag or something similar to hold the launchers stationery in place.
NOTE- If you are using our handheld transmitter to fire the X-6 launchers off please contact Jon Stern at his cell number below BEFORE you are ready to shoot for additional instructions.
Please call Jon Stern 24/7 for free technical assistance on using the X-6 launchers. (504) 251-6312
CAUTION – DO NOT AIM OR POINT THE LAUNCHER BARRELS AT ANYONE.
NOTE – IF YOU ARE RENTING THE X6 PLEASE SAVE THE BOX YOU RECEIVED IT IN SO YOU CAN USE IT TO SHIP THE LAUNCHER BACK TO US. ALSO, IF YOU BREAK ANY PIECES OF THE LAUNCHER PLEASE LET US KNOW. THANK YOU.
YOU HAVE PAID ROUND TRIP SHIPPING FOR THE X-6 LAUNCHERS. PLEASE CALL the US, TOLL-FREE AT 877-321-1999 WHEN YOUR EVENT IS OVER AND WE CAN CALL FEDEX FOR A PICKUP.
DO NOT SHIP ANY Co2 CYLINDERS BACK IN THE BOX.
ALL ORDERS RECEIVED AFTER 3 PM CENTRAL STANDARD TIME
WILL BE PROCESSED ON THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY.
Caution: Do not fire confetti launchers loaded with Metallic Streamers outside over telephone wires, for our PVC streamers conduct electricity. If our streamers land on 2 power lines, you run the risk that they may short out the nearest fuse or transformer. If you want to shoot confetti streamers outside, please use our tissue products, which are flame-retardant and biodegradable.
Disclaimer: Note some confetti products are colored with dye that may stain if they come become damp or wet. Please remove wet confetti immediately upon discharge.
- Weight: 28 lb